Competitive salary and benefits, based on knowledge and experience.
This position is full time, but we would look at applications for those who are looking for a part time position.
Looking for a career with a young ambitious team who are recognised nationally for excellence in their field…?
Thompson & Richardson might be a long established, proven provider of Financial Planning services, but the team who deliver it are a young ambitious group, who have proven over the past 3 years that they are a force to be reckoned with.
Achieving recognition as a Top 100 Advisory Business in 2016 was a real accolade for the hard work the team put in on winning new clients, achieving qualification success and delivering top quality client service. To repeat it in 2017 was amazing, so imagine how it felt to get ‘three in a row’ in 2018!!
So, as we move into our fourth year of growth, we are looking for people who relish opportunity, have a positive outlook on life, are prepared to work and play hard, but can focus and deliver high quality work to our fantastic clients (who are all really nice people to work with!!) to join our team, here on Doddington Road, Lincoln
We need to grow our team to continue to serve the clients we are gaining month by month, which means there is long term stability, security and opportunity for our Support Team members.
Over the next 2 years, we are investing in our Support team to achieve operational excellence and BS8577 accreditation, verification of the quality of our business support team
About the role
You will have close liaison with our Mortgage Financial Consultant, and clients to deliver an efficient service as highlighted below:
- Complete management of administration & sales support for your assigned Consultant.
- Responsibility for ensuring workloads are produced on time and to the expected standard.
- Manage of all items of work, post, calls etc for the Consultant assigned to you.
- Training of support staff in internal procedures of work you delegate to them.
- Checking work completed by support staff which was delegated by you.
- Working with our office-based team in Lincoln
Are you our ideal candidate?
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English grade A-C or new grade 4 or above.
- Holding or be prepared to work towards CII Certificate in Financial Administration, Certificate in Financial Services or Certificate in Regulated Financial Services Operations (or equivalent Cii qualification).
- Experience within a mortgage administrative position, ideally with extended knowledge and experience of wider Financial Services.
- Avid team worker, but can work on own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to be able to work to deadlines, and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident in using different IT systems.
What do you get in return…?
Well, a good basic salary to start with, which will reflect your experience and qualifications to date, along with the chance to increase that through further qualification success and/or career progression. A good benefits package comes with it, along with structured development to help you achieve your career and life goals
Our working environment is positive, flexible over your hours and there’s a great team spirit with a good sense of humour. We have a number of social events throughout the year to ensure not only the team, but partners get to know each other and build that sense of belonging. We regularly support local charitable causes, which brings out the competitive spirit in everyone!!
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be acknowledged.
Thompson & Richardson are an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2019