First Time Buyers
We will guide you through the whole buying process including:
- Helping to find the right property for you.
- Tips on negotiating the best possible price.
- What type of survey you will need.
- Securing a mortgage deal which not only suits your needs but represents the best value for money in the market.
- Guidance with Help to Buy options.
- Recommending a solicitor from our panel of partners.
One look at the mortgage deals available at any time and the differences, is enough to give you a headache on its own, but coupled with all the other decisions, it becomes a daunting task. That’s where we will analyse your current circumstances and needs and make a suitable recommendation to you as well as talking you through the whole process to help remove any potential concerns you may have.
The application process is made simple, smooth and speedy to get you a decision as quickly as possible, plus we will help overcome any issues lenders raise.
Once you are into the purchase process, our friendly and knowledgeable team will keep you updated at every stage and are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Finally we will assess your protection needs and recommend suitable solutions, setting these up for you quickly and efficiently ready for completion of your purchase. All designed to protect you through life’s ups and downs.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage