Investing For Your Children
Thinking about the future...
Being young, footloose and fancy free without a care in the world, always looks an envious position to be in, but increasingly we are seeing young people feeling pressure and anxiety over their own futures and a lot of it is around the big financial decisions/positions in life:
- How can I afford to go to university?
- When will I be able to buy and run my own car?
- How will I ever afford to get on the housing ladder – rents are so costly now, that I can’t save for a deposit?
- How long will it take me and should I pay off my student loan?
- I want to do a Masters degree, but feel I should be starting to pay my way…
- I need to do placement/voluntary work to build my initial CV, but can’t afford to not be earning…..
- I need a gap year to recover from my studies and travelling costs money!
Setup a simple savings plan!
This is where setting up a simple savings plan for your children, can give both you and them the resources to go through the difficult steps/stages, with financial support.
There are also some useful tax breaks to use, which can ensure any savings are as efficient as they can be.
Additionally there can be very god reasons why parents (and grandparents) would look to save for their children’s future, as it can be tax efficient for them.
Come and talk to us about your children’s or grandchildren’s future and how you can plan ahead to support them through some pretty tough situations that they will face.